Torrents were the single most popular medium of sharing movies, TV shows, or any other form of entertainment, including music before Netflix and all other streaming services, came into the picture. For many years, before the internet became a household thing, movies and TV shows were distributed on DVDs, VCDs, or VCR tapes. When the age of computers came in, burning the content of these DVDs and VCRs on some other storage devices became easy and gave rise to piracy. But since the beginning of the internet, piracy has become a widespread phenomenon, and the most crucial role played in the rise of piracy was by torrent websites.
Torrents made it easier for people to share movies and shows or any copyrighted content without hosting it on any central server, which can be taken down quickly. How torrents work is that unlike most of the internet, where files are stored on a central server, and others can access the file from that server of the website, torrent uses peer to peer network. A BitTorrent client is used to download the files, and a group of computers downloading the same file is called a swarm. The data of the file is exchanged within the computers in a swarm eliminating the need to use any central server to download data. This made torrents popular amongst the internet users looking to download movies, shows, videos, books, games, or any other content.
But since the content was free and readily available, it led to enormous losses for the production houses. The authorities also took note of the lobbying by these big producers and decided to crack down on the websites distributing these torrent files to the people. Kickasstorrent was one of the most popular websites used for this purpose. It was taken down by the authorities in many countries, and the people responsible for its operation were punished. To get out of the legal problems Kickass Torrents decided to start providing licensed torrent files of movies and other entertainment content to those who are wishing to pay for them. That is why the registration process for Kickass Torrents was introduced to make it a seamless experience of buying and downloading content from the website. In this article, we will see how to register on the Kickass Torrents website.
Registration Process of Kickass Torrents
Before signing up for Kickass Torrents, first, we need to know on which domain the website is being hosted. Since many pirated magnet links are still available on the website, authorities are always trying to take down the website, and the creators have to change the domains from time to time. The best method is to use the kickasstorrents website. It makes the working domain of Kickass Torrentss available quickly. To sign up for Kickass Torrentss, follow the steps given below.
- If you know the working domain of Kickass Torrents, go to the address or visit https://thekickasstorrents.to to find the current working domain of the website.
- Click on the go to the site button on the top right corner of the website to copy the link of the working domain to access Kickass Torrents.
- Once the Kickass Torrents is open, you can download the magnet links from the website without registration.
- But not all the torrents are free to download, and for some of them, we need to register.
- To register, click on the signup/ register button at the top right corner of the homepage.
- One more way to access the registration page is to select the show or movie you want to download and click on the download torrent button on the description page. This will prompt up a page saying registration is required to download. After clicking on the register button, you will be redirected to the registration page automatically.
- Make sure an ad blocker is installed on your computer to prevent intrusive advertisements from popping up continuously.
- Clicking on the register button will take you to the registration page, where you will have to enter some necessary details like email ID and the password you need to sign in after the process is complete.
- After entering the data, click on the continue button, and it will take you to the next web page for entering the credit card details to finish the registration process.
- Credit card data is also required to sign up for Kickass Torrents, but it will not deduct any amount for registration.
- Since the credit card information is sensitive, we need to be sure of where we are entering the information so that it is not misused.
- Make sure the page on which you will enter the information is encrypted. Check the URL and make sure it starts with HTTPS and not just HTTP. You can also check the type of encryption, and once you are sure that it is safe, you can enter the details.
- Once the details are entered, and the verification is complete, you will get an email confirmation of your registration.
- Now go to the Kickass Torrents homepage and sign in using the email id and password used while signing up.
- Then search for the torrent file you want to download. Select the most appropriate result from the given results and download the file.
Torrents have been a popular method of downloading content like games, movies, shows, etc. for a lot of people around the globe since the beginning of the internet age. People who could not afford to buy content or those who lived in an area where the particular file was not available to be bought legally, have always depended on torrents for getting access to such files. This was the reason behind the popularity of the service, but it also made the service illegal since it was promoting piracy. To avoid the legal problems involved with it, the Kickass Torrents has tried to create a membership service where people can pay and download the content legally. In this article, we have explained the steps to sign up or securely register on Kickass Torrents.
- Building a Conservatory: How To Build a ConservatoryHave you always dreamed of adding a conservatory to the back of your home? If so, you’re not alone. In fact, residential conservatories are more popular than ever before. That’s because they are both beautiful and functional. They provide tons of natural light while creating... The post Building a Conservatory: How To Build a Conservatory […]