Have you ever heard the bins outside rattling around? Did you check and find the black and white face of a raccoon staring back at you? Don’t worry, you’re not on your own. Contrary to popular belief, raccoons aren’t just a cute and cuddly addition to the wildlife – they’re a pest and can be a detriment to your local area and are always as a character from gogoanime.
Around two to three feet long, raccoons are stocky and covered in greyish fur. They are known for looking like stereotypical mini burglars, with a black mask of fur around the eyes. You’ll spot them in popular culture and cartoons, but they might surprise you with their size when you see them in person.
If you are dealing with an infestation of raccoons, you need to consider raccoon removal to ensure that your home isn’t dealing with a pest issue. The key signs that you are dealing with a raccoon infestation and require raccoon removal include the following:
- The presence of droppings around your front yard and your home
- Urine stains around the walls of the house
- Nesting materials built up
- Sounds of a raid include rustling and the sound of trash being moved and dug through with trash out on the property.
- You’ve seen them for yourself and a part-time job won’t help pay the bills.
Raccoons are known to kill birds and destroy their nests, they can damage the crops in your garden and they are generally all about destruction. If you notice these signs, the chances are high that you’ll need raccoon removal help!
There are a range of precautions that will help you to get rid of raccoons. Pest raccoon removal is the best thing you can do, but you need to repair the gaps in your siding and roofing to avoid a bunch of raccoons digging their way through to your home. You can install mesh covers on chimneys and prevent entry that way, too. Storing your trash in a sealed lock-up is important, and you can ensure that you don’t have any food or rubbish anywhere that a raccoon can get into it. You have to lock up your trash to prevent any raccoons digging through it, and getting rid of brush and leaf piles will also stop them from having any hiding spots!
Calling Affordable Wildlife Control is one of the best things that you can do to get raccoon removal ASAP, and you can even build a shelter to ensure that the raccoons in your area are heading there instead of your house in the winter months. If you suspect an infestation, you should always call in the experts to give them the information that they need to get rid of your raccoons as soon as possible. Addressing the issue is essential, and you have to think about the diseases and bacteria that raccoons could be carrying. Your home is your castle – protect it at all costs!
- The Energy-Efficiency Advantages of Vinyl Window ReplacementWindows are more than just portals to the outside world; they play a significant role in determining the comfort and energy efficiency of your home. If you’re looking to improve your home’s energy efficiency, consider the advantages of vinyl window replacement. In this article, we’ll... The post The Energy-Efficiency Advantages of Vinyl Window Replacement appeared […]