How would you feel when you walk in the kitchen to cook, but all you can see is dirt or smell the food from the previous night that you ordered using your swiggy money?
Disgusting right? All your morning enthusiasm to cook a delicious breakfast, warm cup of coffee to kick start your day will flush down the drain, making you grumpy throughout the day. Well, certainly this is not an ideal morning scenario for anyone, moreover, it is just like the worst nightmare.
But, the truth is this is the reality of many homes. The question is – is this your reality too?
Well, if it is so, then it’s time to make the necessary changes in your life and your home cleaning cycle to turn this nightmare into a beautiful daydream.
Medically speaking, your home is the source of your health, and this kitchen plays a major role. If your home is not clean, you might fall prey to several ailments that have long-term effects on your overall health.
Is this the way your life should be? If not, keep on reading this blog to learn the most effective and needed kitchen cleaning tips you need to know.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Effective and Needed Kitchen Cleaning Tips to Look Forward
Elimination is the Key
You might be wondering what role elimination will play in the kitchen. The thing is, without even properly realizing it, most people stuff the kitchen with unnecessary things, which just add loads to their cleaning ventures.
Thus, when you try to minimize the kitchen with necessary stuff, the process of cleaning itself becomes easy. The more the items, the more the contamination zone they create. Follow the tips for elimination:
- Remove extra stuff from the kitchen counter.
- Create more storage space in your cabinets.
- Place the appliances in the cabinets to avoid dust.
- Regularly wipe your countertops before and after cooking.
Start from the Top
If you know a bit about cleaning, you know what role cleaning from top delivers. Whether you are trying to dust, mop, sweep, or clean, doing it from the top is a must, as if you start from bottom to top, the only thing you will have to do is work in circles even if you decide to watch movies on kickass while doing it.
Even after properly cleaning the bottom, when you move to the top, the dust will be thrown down, which will only increase your workload.
As you work your way down, the dust will settle on lower surfaces, which you will ultimately clean. Food crumbs that fall on the floor will be picked up before the floor is mopped. This will make cleaning a lot easier for you. So, follow the tips for this step:
- Dust the top of your cabinets and appliances.
- Use a good cleanser to properly clean the surfaces of your appliances and cabinets.
- Mop the countertop once you are done cleaning the other surfaces.
- Properly clean and sweep the floor to avoid any dust, grime, or grease.
Regular Clean-up Cycle
From sink to countertop, gas stove to the kitchen floor, all of these need regular cleaning, even the top home cleaning services in McKinney, TX believes the same. Moreover, this simple trick will help you to avoid the settlement of grease or excessive dust in your kitchen.
Even if you don’t cook very often, keeping the sink clean may be a difficult chore. It’s better to wash after every meal or every two meals because only the dishes you eat from may soon pile up.
The occasional spills on your priceless stove can’t always be avoided. Make careful to wipe up these spills as soon as they occur, before they dry up and cause you to double your effort. Simple tips to follow:
- Clean the gas stove after cooking.
- Rinse the dishes daily and wash the sink with water once a day.
- Dust the countertop after cooking.
- Mop the floor at least thrice a week.
Segregate the Waste Properly
Do you have a strange odor near your kitchen sink but can’t find any of the typical suspects? One of the stinkiest aspects of the kitchen is the garbage disposal.
Remember, the illness starts from the waste, so it is important for you to maintain find the right bins for waste disposal. You can follow the below-mentioned tips for waste segregation.
- In the kitchen, keep dry and moist garbage in separate containers.
- For the rest of the household garbage, keep two bags for dry waste collection—paper and plastic.
- Clean and dry the plastic from the kitchen and place it in the dry waste container.
- Wet garbage should be taken out of the house on a daily basis.
The messiest place in the house is the kitchen. Even if you only make one basic meal, the aftermath may be a big mess that takes longer to clean up than the cooking time. Kitchens need to be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis. Maintenance, whether on a new or old kitchen, must be done properly and on a regular basis. The aforementioned pointers might assist you in keeping your kitchen in good shape.
- 5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Home Office While Living in a StudioMore and more people start working from home, and it looks like this new trend is going to stay. If you’re only just beginning, you might struggle with productivity in the new work environment since your home workspace may not be adapted to your needs.... The post 5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Home Office […]